The LGBT Network is seeking a full-time Contract Voucher Specialist that will handle the vouchering process of sophisticated grants for New York State, Nassau County, Suffolk County and New York City. This new position will also be responsible for the timely submission of claim vouchers based on the funders schedule. The Contract Voucher Specialist position is based out of the LGBT Network’s Hauppauge Headquarters and reports to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The Contract Voucher Specialist is responsible to:
- Manage the monthly and quarterly submissions of claim vouchers and corresponding back-up materials to various New York State, Nassau County, Suffolk County and New York City funders.
- Work in conjunction with CFO, COO and Program Mangers, in the creation and submission of budget modifications as needed.
- Brief CFO weekly as to status of claim voucher submissions.
- Maintain contract files with accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned.