Anthony Scotto Restaurants is currently looking for Food Runners for one of our Fine Dining restaurants.
At Anthony Scotto Restaurants, our culinary teams are constantly evolving to keep our offerings absolutely fresh and exciting. We accomplish this by using the finest, quality ingredients available, regardless of cost, and by updating our menus to reflect the flavors of each season. Our steakhouse cuisine has expanded beyond the classics, to include world renowned sushi and sashimi, exotic cuts of beef, flavorful composed dishes and fresh seafood flown in from around the globe.
All of our restaurants feature award winning wine lists with over 450 different vintages of wine by the bottle and 40 wines by the glass, plus creative homemade desserts imagined and prepared by our in-house pastry chefs.
Here at Anthony Scotto Restaurants, we believe in cultivating our employees to be the best that fine dining has to offer. We are looking for an energetic and professional food runner to join our vibrant restaurant. You will perform a range of tasks including preparing tables, serving orders, explaining meals, and facilitating collaboration between kitchen and wait staff.
As a food runner, your ultimate goal will be to provide our guests with outstanding customer service and actively help to improve their overall dining experience. The ideal candidate will be friendly, professional, and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
UNPARALLED COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Industry-leading salaries
- Revenue based quarterly bonuses- Our success is your success!
- United Health Care Oxford – medical Insurance with company contribution
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
HIGH LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
We are looking for individuals who are looking to be leaders and innovators in the culinary world to drive our business forward. This position directly reports to the General and Assistant Managers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver food orders to a variety of customers in a timely manner.
- Accurately explain food orders to chefs, with specific attention to allergies and special requests.
- Help the wait staff set up tables by placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils, decorations, and napkins.
- Uphold our food health safety and sanitation principles.
- Occasionally check on customers to handle any impromptu requests or issues.
- Remove dirty dishes from the table.
- Inform management of customer feedback.
HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD:
Anthony Scotto Restaurants has achieved great success and we are just getting started. This is your opportunity to make decisions to help shape a growing company. This position will have regular exposure to ownership and have significant influence on decisions in the company’s development, from operational practices to company culture to service standards. We take the opinion of our team very seriously.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Ability to stay professional in a stressful work environment.
- Superb multitasking skills.
- Available to work different hours including weekends, days, and nights.