Anthony Scotto Restaurants is currently looking for Host/Hostess for one of our Fine Dining restaurants.
At Anthony Scotto Restaurants, our culinary teams are constantly evolving to keep our offerings absolutely fresh and exciting. We accomplish this by using the finest, quality ingredients available, regardless of cost, and by updating our menus to reflect the flavors of each season. Our steakhouse cuisine has expanded beyond the classics, to include world renowned sushi and sashimi, exotic cuts of beef, flavorful composed dishes and fresh seafood flown in from around the globe.
All of our restaurants feature award winning wine lists with over 450 different vintages of wine by the bottle and 40 wines by the glass, plus creative homemade desserts imagined and prepared by our in-house pastry chefs.
Here at Anthony Scotto Restaurants, we believe in cultivating our employees to be the best that fine dining has to offer. We are a busy restaurant and have an open role for hostess. You will greet guests as they enter and show them to their table or waiting area. You will also engage with guests to ensure their meal is as good as it should be. To do well in this role you should be comfortable standing for long periods and managing a very busy shift.
UNPARALLED COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Industry-leading salaries
- Revenue based quarterly bonuses- Our success is your success!
- United Health Care Oxford – medical Insurance with company contribution
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
HIGH LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
We are looking for individuals who are looking to be leaders and innovators in the culinary world to drive our business forward. This position directly reports to the General and Assistant Managers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting guests as they enter, and putting them on a waiting list as necessary.
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Seating guests at tables or in waiting areas.
- Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers.
- Engaging with guests to ensure they’re happy with food and service.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- Knowledge of the menu.
- Helping out with other positions in the restaurant as needed.
- Providing great customer service.
HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD:
Anthony Scotto Restaurants has achieved great success and we are just getting started. This is your opportunity to make decisions to help shape a growing company. This position will have regular exposure to ownership and have significant influence on decisions in the company’s development, from operational practices to company culture to service standards. We take the opinion of our team very seriously.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with all restaurant staff.
- Does high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food when necessary.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Able to work in a busy restaurant environment.
- Restaurant experience a plus.