Anthony Scotto Restaurants is currently looking for a Pastry Chef for one of our Fine Dining restaurants.
At Anthony Scotto Restaurants, our culinary teams are constantly evolving to keep our offerings fresh and exciting. We accomplish this by using the finest, quality ingredients available, regardless of cost, and by updating our menus to reflect the flavors of each season. Our steakhouse cuisine has expanded beyond the classics, to include world-renowned sushi and sashimi, exotic cuts of beef, flavorful composed dishes, and fresh seafood flown in from around the globe.
All our restaurants feature award-winning wine lists with over 450 different vintages of wine by the bottle and 40 wines by the glass, plus creative homemade desserts imagined and prepared by our in-house pastry chefs.
Here at Anthony Scotto Restaurants, we believe in cultivating our employees to be the best that fine dining has to offer. Our trained Pastry Chefs work side by side with our Executive Chefs to develop a dessert menu that perfectly complements our menu and the concept of the restaurant. We are looking for artistic and innovative innovated individuals to elevate the visual and culinary appeal of our desserts. The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can maintain and expand our clientele.
The ideal candidates have a minimum of 3 years of culinary experience in a fine dining, high-volume restaurant.
UNPARALLELED COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Industry-leading salaries
- Revenue based quarterly bonuses- Our success is your success!
- United Health Care Oxford – medical Insurance with company contribution
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
HIGH LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
We are looking for individuals who are looking to be leaders and innovators in the culinary world to drive our business forward.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread, etc. following traditional and modern recipes
· Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
· Decorate pastries using different icings, toppiA sparkling new dining experience from Anthony Scotto.ngs, etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
· Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar, etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
· Check the quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
· Guide and motivate pastry assistants and bakers to work more efficiently
· Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
· Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards
· Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
· Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
· Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD:
Anthony Scotto Restaurants has achieved great success and we are just getting started. This is your opportunity to make decisions to help shape a growing company. This position will have regular exposure to ownership and have a significant influence on decisions in the company’s development, from operational practices to company culture to service standards. We take the opinion of our team very seriously.
- Bachelor’s degree in the culinary arts
- Food Protection Certificate
- Proven experience in a fine dining establishment
- Ability to manage an entire kitchen.
- Budgeting skills to control costs
- Incredible food preparation abilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Deep knowledge of fine dining and industry leading trends
- Impeccable time management skills
- Creative menu knowledge and development skills