Anthony Scotto Restaurants is currently looking for Servers for one of our Fine Dining restaurants.
At Anthony Scotto Restaurants, our culinary teams are constantly evolving to keep our offerings absolutely fresh and exciting. We accomplish this by using the finest, quality ingredients available, regardless of cost, and by updating our menus to reflect the flavors of each season. Our steakhouse cuisine has expanded beyond the classics, to include world renowned sushi and sashimi, exotic cuts of beef, flavorful composed dishes and fresh seafood flown in from around the globe.
All of our restaurants feature award winning wine lists with over 450 different vintages of wine by the bottle and 40 wines by the glass, plus creative homemade desserts imagined and prepared by our in-house pastry chefs.
Here at Anthony Scotto Restaurants, we believe in cultivating our employees to be the best that fine dining has to offer. We are looking for a server who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers. Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order slips, and ensuring that tables are served properly and that all payments are collected.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff. Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired.
UNPARALLED COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Industry-leading salaries
- Revenue based quarterly bonuses- Our success is your success!
- United Health Care Oxford – medical Insurance with company contribution
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
HIGH LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
We are looking for individuals who are looking to be leaders and innovators in the culinary world to drive our business forward. This position directly reports to the General and Assistant Managers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD:
Anthony Scotto Restaurants has achieved great success and we are just getting started. This is your opportunity to make decisions to help shape a growing company. This position will have regular exposure to ownership and have significant influence on decisions in the company’s development, from operational practices to company culture to service standards. We take the opinion of our team very seriously.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.