Our Photography and Visual company is looking for an additional client account management assistant. You will support our team by coordinating virtual staging orders we receive from our clients with our team of editors. And make sure everything gets allocated and distributed in time.
This job will start off as Freelance and part-time.
You will work from home or wherever you like to work from!
- Previous Experience in organization and administration
- Great and friendly communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and to set priorities
- Detail oriented and structured thinker
- Dependable and responsible personality
- Apple/Mac computer is a requirement
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Lightroom) skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- High School Diploma
- Client account and order management
- Coordinating tasks among our team of editors
- Distribution of completed orders to clients
- Keeping track order statuses and making sure orders get delivered on time
- Communicating clearly with clients about virtual staging requests and gathering all necessary information for the editing team
- Making small adjustments if necessary in Photoshop or Lightroom
This can be viewed as an evolving role, starting of part time, but become more full-time over time.
We are a small team and are all working from home, so good communication is key. We are all Apple/Mac based and you will also need to have a Mac computer, so that we can share documents over the cloud and access emails over the same system.
You will also be taking over assignments from another team member from time to time.